Thursday, May 19, 2016

Washcloths

I have been crocheting for a little over two years but just recently crocheted myself washcloths. I am upset that I waited so long now. I love them! They are soft but still get the job done and I can choose the colors I want. I have tried a couple different patterns and today I am going to show you my pattern.  It is super simple and can be made bigger or smaller, according to your tastes.  You will need cotton yarn to make this  I prefer Hobby Lobby's I Love This Cotton or Peaches and Cream yarn. I use a H hook, but you can use whichever hook your yarn calls for. 



Chain 21.

Row 1 - HDC in the 3rd chain from the hook.  Then continue to HDC across. Chain 2 and turn. (19)

Row 2 - HDC in every stitch across.  Chain 2 and turn (19)

Repeat row 2 until desired size is reached.  Then chain 1 and turn and SC in every stich.  In corner stitch, put 3 SC then continue SC until you reach the beginning. Slip stitch to join and fasten off and weave in the ends. 








No comments:

Post a Comment