Monday, May 16, 2016

C2C blanket - gray and white

I had looked at different blankets and I love all the different ideas and patterns for different blankets. I have showed you the snowbound throw, which I still love (and am making another one of!!!), but now I am showing you another type of blanket.  The nice thing about this blanket is you make it the size that you want it.  You increase until it is the width you want, continue making it longer in length, then once you have reached the length you will begin decreasing to form the last corner.  I love the look of this blanket and the warmth it provides.  This blanket looks very intricate, but is extremely easy to make.  If you can count to 6 occasionally and 3 most of the time, you are good!



There is a wonderful tutorial that can be found here and is made by Mikey at The Crochet Crowd. The fun thing about this pattern is that you can make it personalized to your wants and needs and you can choose how many rows of each color that you want to have.  There are tons of premade patterns if you just search c2c blankets. 











No comments:

Post a Comment